Friday, January 18, 2013

Retreat House

Retreat House


Not so long ago (when I was in 3rd year high school), I was 15 when it had happened. One night, after all the religious activities that me and my class had, we all went back to our dormitories. Now the girls' room was separated from the guys' so I couldn't talk to my friends (since I was openly gay). I had another gay friend in denial that I slept next to for the whole duration of the retreat. A certain classmate of mine was very nice to us, gays. His name was Mark, he was a basketball athlete about 5'8" and he looked quite like me but he had a few marks on his face. He had a semi-muscular body.



We shared the same bed that night, I slept at the top bunk of the bed and he was right beside me. We were talking about our past lives, his past girlfriends (of course I had none) and he was asking why I was gay. After clearing up all the questions I started to rub his crotch. He said "Wag, ayaw ko niyan. Tulog ka na nga." I of course didn't give up and continued he repeatedly said "Wag, hawakan mo na lang yung sayo!" I continued to do this and told him "C'mon, it's not like anything's happening eh, pati if anything does happen I won't tell anyone." There was a very long and awkward pause and he said "Sige na nga, pero hand job lang ah!"


I started taking off his boxer shorts and underneath was his brief (kinda weird layering underwear, I know). He was starting to get hard and I was stroking his cock and at a very unusual pace I put his cock in my mouth. He resisted at first but then he was holding my head and I could hear him moaning (softly, not to wake up our other classmates). He released a very small amount of sperm and he pulled me aside. He was kinda shy and I silently ate his sperm (there was a small amount left in my hand). He then said "Oh? Bat ka nagtampo, sorry na." I lay there silent and was horny myself. We continued our business and he covered the bed with pillows to shield us from the wandering eyes of our classmates.


I sucked his cock once more with it I was jerking it. I had gone tired since this was my second time of giving a blow job (I'll tell what happened some other day). I told him to jerk his cock some more and he asked why. I told him "Para kainin ko pagnilabasan ka..." He said "Wag, masama un eh..." After a while he was near because he had informed me. I ate it all and it tasted kind of salty but sweet and it was a hefty amount considering that he blew some load a few minutes ago. After the retreat he didn't quite treated me as the same before and he was somewhat avoiding me.





Source: bioutloud.net

No comments:

Post a Comment