Sunday, January 13, 2013

Si Jr

Si Jr


I am about to graduate high school and being a graduating student means lots and lots of projects and research papers to accomplish. I studied by the way in a school exclusive for boys here in laguna and man, i do have a lot of gorgeous classmates. But i didn't have any liking for them... at least before. Our English teacher is my favorite among all of our teachers not only because its my favorite subject but our teacher is really hip and he joins us as one of our barkada after school. He is sir JR... In short, he is "katropa" but mind you, inside the classroom means no friend... just student teacher relationship.


After school, i together with some of my friends would stay along and practice because we are part of the schhol band and we play every sunday during mass. Our mentor of course is sir JR. He sings good and plays the guitar. I play the guitar too. After every practice, me, jon my friend, and of course sir JR would walk home together because we are basically neighbors.

During the second quarter, i felt that something is different. Everytime classes ends in the afternoon i would feel something really strange. Slowly, I start to notice that seeing sir JR would bring in a different kind of delight in me and the walk home surely is a pleasure to be enjoyed. Jon always parts from us first because his street is nearer. Sir JR's boarding house is next to our street so I have more time walking with him.

Then, one day, I felt something strange. I started feeling indifferent everytime I turn to our street going home for that means i have to say goodbye to sir JR. This went on until one day, there was a news from his home in Negros. His dad suffered a heart attack and is in critical condition. Upon hearing it, Jon and some more of our classmates visited him in his boarding house. I felt so crushed I saw him crying thinking I wish I was the one in his situation at that moment. Why? simply because I don't want seeing him suffer.

I texted my mom and told her about the news and I together with my classmates visited sir JR and might go home a little late. With my parents knowing sir JR, they said ok since the following day is saturday. Then, one by one, my classmates started to bid their goodbyes. I was left alone with sir JR for he asked me if I could stay a little longer. Again, I texted my mom and asked her if I could stay a little longer. She said ok.

Sitting in a chair, I felt a rush of blood run through my head. Then he spoke. He told stories about his dad. Then he said he will go home the following day. I was silent and didn't know what to say. Then he started sobbing and i told him "sir, I understand your lonely with what happened but please don't cry coz your making me cry too." With that, he stood up and went beside me and hugged me saying "thanks for being here. I appreciate it."

Sir JR isn't hard to love. He is caring not to mention that he looks really good. And he looked younger at his age of 28.

After that, he went back to sit on his bed. I was in a bit of a shock with his hug and slowly, i told him that i have to go. He said "ok, but i'd really appreciate it if you could stay a little longer. Not relly wanting to leave, i simply said ok. Then we talked about the school, the band and just about evrything we can talk about. Until i slipped and told him that I think I'm starting to fall for him....

I was shocked with what I said and he too could not speak. He simply stared at me which made me so uncomfortable.

Then, without saying a word, he stood up, went to me and kissed me. I wanted to stop him but I couldn't explain what I was feeling so I just gave in and started kissing him back. Then he lead me to his bed and laid me while he is still kissing me. I started to release myself from his kisss for its making me breathe hard. Then he removed his clothes. Seeing his body, I felt really warm and I longed to hug and kiss him at that instant. Again we kissed and since it was my first time for this kind of experience, he always tells me what to do. He made suck his nipples which I did gently. He moaned and hearing it, it arroused me to do better. I moved on to his left nipples licking at first. Then I satrted t o suck it gently. This happened for awhile until he stopped me. He sat down and he made me hold his pennis which was really hard and long. He told me to lick it.

There was a feeling of hesitancy at first but when I kissed the tip of his pennis, I started to lick the head and I did enjoy what I was doing. I lick the wholeness of his pennis and that made him moan. He told me to suck it and I did. But I had to stop coz it made me choke. I was nearly in tears and he was comforting me. He told me to do it slowly and so I did. But everytime I try to suck his whole pennis, I feel like I am choking so I did it gently. I started to enjoy sucking him.

Then he asked me to lay to bed. He told me he's going to explore my inside. I didn't know what he meant at first but when I saw him bring out a condom, I knew what he meant. I told him that it would me a lot if he did that but he told me he'll do it gently. I was so afraid and trembling. But at the back of my mind, I want to do it with him, so I let him do everything he wants.

He asked me to suck his pennis again so I did. And when its really hard, he slipped the condom into his pennis. He took a bottle of lotion and applied a lot of it in my behind. He raised my two legs and slowly, he began to insert his pennis in my ass. I felt a burning sensation and I almost screamed but he was fast enough to cover my mouth. I wanted to struggle and release myself but he was so strong there was nothing I could do.

Then, I felt the wholeness of his pennis inside me. I was already in tears because of the pain and he was telling me, "tiisin mo lang, sa una lang ang sakit." Nut the pain I was feeling is unbearable I started to beg him to remove his pennis. But I can see that he was already enjoying what he's doing and there was nothing I can do but to cry and wait for him to finish fucking me.

It was like forever, then he started to moan and thrusts a little faster now which made me hurt so much I took his pillow, covered my face and screamed. Until he made his last thrust and I can feel the heat inside of me.

He removed the pillow, and with his pennis still inside me, he kissed me. I kissed him back and we kissed like there was no tomorrow. Then finally, he removed his pennis. We went to the bathroom, we cleaned but I couldn't clean my ass well coz it hurts.

After that, we put on our clothes. He motioned for me to hug him and I did. He told me that no one should know anything about what we did. He told me I'm free to love him and that he is willing to love me back as long as we keep it to ourselves... And I agreed.

He went home the following morning and being back to school come Monday without him seems like hell to me. He stayed in Negros for almost three weeks before he came back.

When he was back, he'd ask me to go to his boarding house constantly and we made love a lot...

Graduation is almost near. That means I have to leave home to study. I always tell him that its seems hard for me to leave without seeing him everyday.... He promised he'd visit me every week... I do wish we could love each other as long as we can... Even if it means forever...

I love you Sir JR!!!!!!

Note: This story is true but I do have to change the names and locations for our own protection. I hope you enjoy reading my story.....



Source: bioutloud.net

1 comment: